You can now embed your draw.io (diagrams.net) work into Archbee.
Just type "/Draw.io" inside the editor and select the Draw.io embed block. Copy-paste your Draw.io publish link in the Archbee block and click the "Add Embed" button.
To get the Draw.io publish link:
1. Go to your draw.io design (app.diagrams.net)
2. Select "File" from the upper left corner of the screen
3. Go to "Publish" -> "Link.."
4. A popup will appear, click Create and copy the generated link
5. Paste the above link in Archbee's draw.io block and hit the "Add Embed" button
Math equations (Tex, Katex, Latex)
You can now add math equations with the new Tex block. Just type "/Tex" and add the block in the editor.
With the Tex block, you can switch between Preview and Edit by clicking the blue button on top of the block: "Preview Tex" and "Edit Tex code".
Archbee uses the KaTeX library to render math equations, which supports a large subset of LaTeX functions. You can find more details about the Katex syntax below:
https://katex.org/ - Katex website
https://katex.org/docs/supported.html - functions supported
https://katex.org/docs/support_table.html - tables supported