As promised to many of you, we're focusing on improving the functionality we already have as opposed to adding new stuff.
We've improved the performance of the app, the design system, our libraries & code, the self-service abilities of the system.
Here are some highlights:
- custom HTML with handlebars templates in custom footers or custom landing pages for documentation sites; read more here: https://docs.archbee.io/custom-landing-page;
- improved image rendering; we've changed our CDN for images with one that renders sizes dynamically and allows people with smaller screens (e.g mobile) to download the exact size of images they need; we also changed the way image widths/heights are calculated so no layout shifting will happen anymore;
- user downloadable invoices; download any invoice on demand so that you don't have to look for them in your email;
- ability to appoint a new super admin; this also changes the email that Stripe sends invoices to;
- ability to change email address by yourself;
- UI improvements all over; we've tightened our design system even more; more consistent colors and spacing;
- better automatic scrolling in the document tree section;
- improved search algorithm and faster instances on AWS for search indexing;
- we've upgraded most of our code to the latest libraries so you get the benefit of improved performance and security;
- reduced load time for public collections by 20%;
- reduced load time for documents by 25%;
- improved callout blocks;
- more accurate reading time prediction by using a new algorithm;
- faster real-time sync between people looking at the same document;
- better table of contents rendering;
- improved loading time of the knowledge graph on workspaces with 1000+ documents;
- improved document tree drag & drop accuracy;
- improved blockquote rendering.